Thursday, November 16, 2017

Nursing care

How many times does someone take extra special care of us in our time of need, and go unrecognized?  I colored this sweet Lili of the Valley image and sent if off to the nursing desk a while back, where my husband had been hospitalized for a few days.  I did faux stitching around my image, the corners were done with a punch, and the remainder is just layering, so it made for ease in mailing.
I have entered these challenges:

Come and Get It - thank you
Cute Card Thursday - birds/animals
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - so very thankful

3 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Karte,
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the image is so sweet :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!I bet it was appreciated by them and so nice of you to create something for them. Great card and I was happy to see you entering into the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete