Saturday, September 16, 2017

Flying broom

This sweet witch comes from Crafty Sentiments Designs, which I've colored with prismas/gamsol.  I tucked a little black lace doily behind my image, the bats were done with a punch and foam-mounted.   The cat is a die-cut, and I put some green behind for its eyes and a little pink for its nose and also foam-mounted.   The pumpkin is a little wood cut-out that I found in my Halloween/autumn stash, along with the little glittered dots.   My verse was computer-generated in a "chiller" font.
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Catz - Halloween
Crafty Creations - AG
Crafty Sentiments Designs - dies/punches
Send a Smile 4 Kids - fall colors 4 kids

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges. Good Luck with the Challenge. Kathy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card with a pretty Crafty Sentiments image! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the green eyes lol, such a lovely card for our challenge at crafty catz, hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete